Saturday 11 May 2013

Where wolf? There wolf!


I questioned the wisdom of a man buying rye bread. I recalled something I had read about an enzyme that was produced by damp rye which produced a substance rather like LSD which led to people tripping. Apparently  it has been suggested that these hallucinations in the Middle Ages caused the high numbers of religious visions- St Anthony of Padua etc. It is has been suggested that rye bread on the table of the crew on the Marie Celeste might have caused the visions that led to people jumping off the ship

Another couple staying in Consall and rather full of themselves. I asked whether anyone had mentioned the werewolves? I hope that unnerved them.

It always amuses me when I see Red Hot Dutch cheese. It suggests a disreputable film of the 1970s,

A woman outraged by the actions of the local Council arrived with an inflatable space hoppers and we both agreed that instead of petrol allowance local Councillors ought to be given a Space Hopper. Two results might occur one Councillors might see the area from a ground level especially the road works around the district and they would be recognisable in the town

No comments:

Post a Comment