Wednesday 15 May 2013

Smithers release the hounds





News came through that unemployment is up again. The front page of the local newspaper headlines with local food bank opening. A woman tells me that she worked as a volunteer on one in Stoke and many of the people receiving the parcels were middle aged single men who had no family and were on benefits/long term unemployed. I know from experience how hard it is to get any sort of a job. To reduce many previously hard working people to a state of penury is evil and beneath contempt

Talked to a woman who was just opening a shop in the town. She was full of high hopes.

I have not made up my mind on Mrs Brown. It is funny but very crude. Still it makes me laugh which is more than Miranda does which is good proof

Man does not have money although a friend lends him some. I feel like wishing the release of the hounds

No comments:

Post a Comment