Friday 3 May 2013

Christ, there's two of them




Excitable small boy tells me something about a man and a knife. Its seems that we have a thief. Small boy wants to be a policeman and wants to shoot the thief. I presume that he wants to be a Brazilian Policeman

Does Bury produce the best black pudding? I don't know but shopper is convinced. It is so black that even the white bits are black.

A picture of Cheryl Cole on a magazine. I venture the opinion that she is not the best singer in Girls Aloud. I like the Irish girl and there is general agreement about this

Man ponders why is it that women never have card or money ready at the till. Its as if they don't think that they have to pay and only come to this conclusion when prompted. I recall watching a woman take minutes to open her purse. Everything seemed to be in slow motion like a Noh play

Couple with St Bernard. I ask about the Mike and Bernie Winters show which had the dog. When they were on the Empire at Glasgow a voice from the crowd shouted " Christ, there's two of them"

No comments:

Post a Comment