Saturday 11 May 2013

Uncle Harry's last free coat




The guy who always talks about 70s bands was in the other day and talking about Pink Fairies a band I have never heard of. he mentioned the album  Uncle Harry's last free coat. " Not many people have heard of them now, mind you few had heard of them at the time" he remarked.

My daughter told me that a she had heard a news item that 50% of children could not tell the difference between cucumbers and courgettes. We have a problem here where years ago a young man training had never seen a courgette. I feel would have a vegetable identification chart in the same way that the Home Guard had German aircraft ID charts in WWII. I see the courgette as the Dornier of vegetables.

Woman buys carpet and I ask if its a magic one suggesting that she might want to go the Caribbean. She is a cold and wet climate person and hates heat. She went on a cruise to Norway and thought that the Norwegian crew were too drunken. Finland however would do all those lakes and forests and damp clime would be most agreeable. I said that I would ring Helsinki Airport so they can expect the carpet


No comments:

Post a Comment