Friday 10 May 2013

Tea with Kenny



A  nice elderly gay man who chats with me told me another good story. He used to work for the NHS in London and had met with a number of personalities such as Tony Hancock and Spike Milligan " a lovely man". I keep telling him to write a book of his life. He told me that he had tea with Kenny Everett which must have been an experience.

Another celebrity story was of a man who knew someone went for a meal at a local restaurant and Robbie Williams and his mother where there. He asked people not to take pictures and paid for the meals of all the diners

I chat about Samphire which I think is delicious with lemon juice and butter. It impressed a French couple I once gave it to. If it impresses the French it must be good. Woman was so impressed that she thought that she might grow some on marsh land that she had

No comments:

Post a Comment