Monday 6 May 2013

Slope



There was an organisation helping to pack bags. Sometimes I have had problems on one occasion a year or so one of the bag packers was making little digs at me. Today we had Obidiah Slope helping to pack. He was slightly sinister  I did read the organisation leaflet and it was clear that they were evangelical Christians and I got the impression that they were involved in the Work Program.

I wondered how he would react when I spoke to one customer who claims he had a ghost in his factory. I made some playful remark and the bag packer reacted in the way in which I thought he might

I did notice that one of the magazines I scanned had an article on Angels so 200 years of rationalism and the enlightenment was all worthwhile then

One woman had a problem with the ring pulls of the beer that she had brought she suspected a Health and Safety plot. In these situations I tend to deploy Occam's razor and think it was just a foul up

No comments:

Post a Comment