Thursday 3 October 2013

The One- eyed Rumanian


A discussion on necromancy and the skills of Dr John Dee was followed a little later by an exchange with a couple of Pentacostalists who pressed a tract on me which advises that I can be washed in the blood of the Lamb. Ever likely the poor thing is looking a little peaky

A friend told me that he knew an Irish Nurse whose maxim was “Never resist the call of the stool"

Work. A discussion on how strange Biddulph Moor is. Man buys bundles of sticks for heater or is it for engage in witch burning?

Roy the former security bloke has a list of records that he hates hearing over the supermarket system. They include Lyin Eyes by Eagles, anything by Billy Joel, Christmas time by Cliff Richard, and that really annoying Hello one with the young Canadian woman with the whimpering voice. I agree with him on that one.

 The one eyed Rumanian appears with girlfriend and begins to fondle her breasts in front of me. Of course it could be his sister and Borat might be correct after all

Person buys People's Friend with picture of Scottish Highlands. I wonder what the content is like? I suppose its short on car alarms going off, helicopters pursuing youths through urban landscapes and cries of " hit him Tracey" in the night.

Work. Man moved from Droylsden to Leek. Could not be happier. " No more car alarms, no more helicopters overhead, no more shouts in the night " hit him Tracey".

Work. Sold Colliers Cheese. Pity that there are no pits left for the Colliers to eat the cheese.


My first domestic tiff for some time in front of me. The bloke big raw boned farmer type is bullying his rather timid wife. I imagine that it will be too much and that one day she will hit him with a shovel and then feed him to the pigs (As long as we don't get the bacon). It will be like a rustic Cluedo. Mrs McGregor with a shovel in the cess pit. But only you dear reader and I will know the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment