Wednesday 16 October 2013

Fenton- the place for unbleached tripe




Fenton is the place for unbleached tripe so says a shopper waxing about the best tripe shop in Texas sorry I mean Fenton

Woman used to run off from blind dates if they were not acceptable. She used to wait outside a cinema in Manchester- this was in the 60s and leg if the blind date was not decent enough. I suggest that the 39 Steps might be a good film to run away to.

Woman breaks eggs and then proceeds a number of egg related puns such as eggstragant and eggsteme and when he card does not work I say that the Science is ineggxact.

John waxes lyrically about the Communist Run municipality of Bologna. Lots of art galleries, public ways and open spaces. Sounded good.

Woman still recalls my experience on Mastermind which is 3 years ago. Her late husband was proud that a Leekite had done so well.

Spoken warmly about Southwold and I encourages the woman to visit there if her husband likes Adnams beer.

Woman buys large salmon and I ask if she has a Bear as a pet. I don’t think she hears me

Community Arts development worker or was one. There are few jobs in that area although there are few jobs locally period

Talk to Richard about the nonsense I had heard about the Richard III Society and the “ White Boar” emblem being banned because Muslims in Leicester would be upset. It seems be the case. I am told that they can be somewhat zealous in their passion. I still think Dicky Plantagenet should be buried with Catholic Rites and not some multi cultural business. The irony of him being buried by a church, to use Brendan Behan’s phrase, founded on the bollox of the son of the man who beat him at Bosworth Field is rich.

Polish woman is slow in paying and the next woman complains that Poles are too laid back. I have never heard that before.


A football conversation following England’s World Cup entry success. The Everton player Barclay ought to be included.

No comments:

Post a Comment