Wednesday 2 October 2013

Hey Ho


Old guy with Ramones tee shirt " Hey Hey Mucho Marvey I've got a girl from Yugoslavey". Yugoslavey kaput hard to get Bosnia Herzegovina into rhyme

Woman has pet Racoon that loves chocolate cake. I can imagine the critter with its little nose pressed against the glass of a cake shop

Spoke at work to a woman from Edinburgh who was holidaying in Stoke.

Couple were talking about immigrants wanting to take our Christmas over and banning Xmas. I pointed out that the Winterval thing was a commercial concept to extend late year shopping from December right through to February dreamed up, I believe, by the Brummies

What makes lobby gay? I sometimes add pearl barley to it to thicken it up, but does it make it carefree?

Target culture I had a job once as a Santa at Potteries Centre. We had 90 seconds to see each kid, a manager dressed as elf in grotto timed me


 I remember Barrie the elderly gay with bouffant hair style who used to get in the Sun in Shelton and do Ethel Merman impersonations

No comments:

Post a Comment