Monday 21 October 2013

Les Garcons de la Plage



Lot of news comment about waste and the amount of food dumped. Tesco say 30,000 tons of food is dumped into landfill. I am sure the situation will worsen as we approach Xmas. Shameful given all the want in the world.

I am better informed about Oregon by my Canadian friend Gary who tells me that the State Capital is Eugene and not Portland as I thought, I think we had a dispute with the Americans over the 48th Parallel in the 1840s. Big Foot is the only other thing I know about Oregon.

I am able to try out my newly acquired knowledge that Simeon the First was voted the 4th most famous Bulgarian with a Bulgarian shopper. For the sake of diplomacy I did not mention Boris the Bulgar slayer.

Rather forceful opinions expressed by shopper at the American rebels on 1776 as revolting against their anointed king and by rights they should have been hanged. A bit harsh on Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson and unforgiving given that its over 200 years ago

Never fall out with some one with pottery skills. I recall how a mediation problem with family in N Staffs. A rather bumptious man with Fox Terrier fell out with young couple. The woman was a potter and did a figure of the man complete with cap and pipe and one of the dog with its head buried in the groin of their snotty neighbour.


They are playing “ help me Ronda” or should that be help me Rhondda y Les Garcons de la Plages over the sound system.

No comments:

Post a Comment