Friday 6 September 2013

Sammy Davies Junior comes to mind



A bloke is wearing a stone which he tells me is a Yin/Yang stone and then goes into a discussion on the terrible circumstances of his life and the death of a girl friend. He fondles the stone and says "This is the Balance of Life". For some reason Sammy Davies Junior and Rhythmn of Life comes to mind.

 Let's hear it for the world's only black. Jewish one eyed entertainer.

My Nat West pen ceases to work- bloody typical- I think.

Interesting chat with couple recently moved here from Norfolk. He was telling me that he knew some old boy who had grafted the Treaty of Versaille. Wondered who that could be? I thought it was AJ Sylvester. Knew Salle in Norfolf perhaps the best Perpendicular church in East Anglia, but many to choose from

No comments:

Post a Comment