Sunday 29 September 2013

William McKinley's porch



Woman from Chorley very chatty. I worked there during the 92 Election. Marvellous Mushrooms from Rivington Pike this time of year

Daily Mail has objectionable head line about workless having to work for benefit- What about all those unemployed who have worked for years and paid taxes?

My articles in the P and T are really enjoyed by a couple who send a copy to their daughter in Norwich.

I feel that my till is rather like McKinley’s porch in the 1896 Presidential Election- I can chat to the electorate about my campaign

Group of Doctors having a weekend at a house buy lots and lots of booze- looks like a Lost Weekend then


Tell couple about the elderly chap whose uncle Ivor Hirst managed Volkswagen after the War. The man wearing a Volkswagen camper van tee shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment