Monday 9 September 2013

Cecilia with the right hook


Woman buys romantic fiction and I notice that the heroine was called Cecilia. The only person I have ever known of that name possessed an excellent right with which she floored an errant boyfriend

Woman buys lots of cakes for her mother who is 94 and born in Glasgow. What a life to have been born in the City as the First World War was ending with all the connatations of Red Clyde and St George's Square.

Talk about home made chutney its the season to make it I am told.

Woman smiles- it does not happen too often. I have said before I am of the opinion about the local " friendliness" is over played and I doubt whether its as friendly as the propaganda makes out. as few actually make the effort. If people were so friendly then they would be cheerfully chatting away to me and as I initiate about 90 % of the conversations I doubt the perceived view is all that correct

No comments:

Post a Comment