Sunday 8 September 2013

The Daily Mail " is not a political paper"- Discuss



Easily the best selling newspaper in the store is the Mail. It out sells the others comfortably with the Sun and Mirror trailing in its wake. I read it as Cathy has the Saturday edition. I was talking to a customer about its popularity and was astounded when he told me that it was not a political paper. I know its not pantomine season yet but felt like saying- O yes it is

Man told me that his ancestor fought in the Sudan trying to save General Gordon. At least he was not on the Mad Mardi's side.

Spoke to man about Music and what we are interested in. I am pretty Catholic in my taste. As one would expect of a middle aged man hip hop is not my style but I might be taken by a Dvorak/ Hip Hop mash up.

I cannot say that I like booze being sold too early. We do have people who buy the stuff very early. It probably offends my Methodist ancestry


No comments:

Post a Comment