Monday 30 September 2013

Paranoid



Woman listening to “Black Sabbath” approaches till. “Paranoid”, I say adding I am not casting aspirations on her mental health

She is listening to “Masters of Reality”. Come to the wrong place I fear”

Rant against Daily Mail tho comment about unemployed wearing stars to distinguish them from Community Payback goes over head.

Work colleague agrees with me” All there is are zero contracts jobs”

Turns out she used to work for a clock makers in Longnor which went bust. Time ran out in a real and figurative sense.

Customer moving to Wales.Imagine he could buy a whole row of terraces in Blaneau Gwent for a few quid and have change for a pint and chips.

Man likes the Rudyard piece I wrote and is very congratulatory.


OAP buys Playboy body spray. “ I hope it works out for you I say”

No comments:

Post a Comment