Sunday 29 September 2013

Suddenly its 1974


Woman with nyarling kid and the woman is complaining about the child’s crying. I suggest that our school vouchers if rolled up make excellent ear plugs.

Beer called Alhambra I think that its excellent that a beer is named after a mosque

Woman has a leather coat which she bought locally which had a design that suggested that it was made of leaves it looked very effective

I suggest to a man who was struggling with inserting the card into the machine that it was a form of intelligent test and that he had failed

Man says that he can do his own packing. I tell him that its admirable that the spirit of resourcefulness and derring do that made the Empire is still there

Grumpy man with Led Zepplin tee shirt who I saw in the early 70s. he does not engage with me.

Woman with paint splattered hair decorating Mum’s house. She tells me of the colour scheme she is using- it suggests to me a Peruvian brothel.

The music playing over the supermarket speaker is “ Hotel California” you can check out any time you like but you can never leave”- scary.

The next one over the speaker “ Strut your funky stuff”. I doubt it


And the next one up is “ Tiger Feet” all of a sudden its 1974

No comments:

Post a Comment