Tuesday 11 June 2013

Never eat anything that glows in the dark




Woman told me that she was 83 soon. She had been born in the East End and had been evacuated to Congleton in 1939 and had not gone back. She had no trace of a London accent and had not gone back for years. I am sure that Bethnal Green is somewhat different from her child hood,

Skills, I suspect being able to open a plastic bag is fairly low down on the skills list but if combined with translating Medieval Latin and possibly bull jumping I think it might make you the complete man.

Asian man buys salt which he uses to kill weeds. I wonder what the tolerance plants have for salt probably quite high by the coast.

Woman with jar of piccalilli and I recall the sage advice of Peter Kay " Never eat anything that glows in the dark"

Farmer weather beaten but when he opens his mouth he has a very bad stutter. I have a great deal of sympathy for people in his position. It must be very frustrating.

No comments:

Post a Comment