Thursday 20 June 2013

My kinda town Louth is



Woman wearing " I love music" tee shirt. What I thought all music? Surely there must be some gaps. Apparently not, as she liked C and W. I tried a curved ball and asked her whether she like Jazz. "I play saxophone in a jazz quartet", she replied. So it was true she did like all music.

A man asks for a wine carrier. I tell him that you had to do a magic pass over the container in order to open which I duly did.

Tourist from Louth in Lincolnshire and she works for the company as a check out operator. It gave me the opportunity to compare notes. She did not like women teachers as customers. Invariably they think they are superior. She liked elderly couples from out lying villages and the fact that you could build a rapport with them. Rather followed my thinking.

She did say that they had an irate customer who hurled a Swede- vegetable rather than nationality- down the aisle. Perhaps its a Lincolnshire custom?







No comments:

Post a Comment