Saturday 8 June 2013

" How much"!!! Yorkshiremen in a London pub


I found an old tenner in the till. It had a picture of Charley Dickens on it. Surprised that it had lasted for so long without being detected.

Woman just got back from Disneyland  and was telling me how expensive it is. I know we were there last year. I still have the shakes when I think of some of the rides I went on with Henry.

Man wearing a tee shirt with a devil printed on it. It would have annoyed the evangelical bag packers of a few weeks ago. I tell him on the Methyr Tydfil riot of 1981 when one of the accused asked a friend to be a character reference. The man arrived in court with a tee shirt which had an explicit reference to a sexual act. The brief told the defendant. "I'm afraid your friend has done for you".

Couple say how much they like Southwold and I have to agree and the presence of the Adnams brewery is a definite plus. We shared fond memories of the "Lord Nelson" right by the brewery.

Man says "How much" when I tell him how much is shopping costs. It reminded me of the joke about how you can tell Yorkshiremen in a London pub

No comments:

Post a Comment