Monday 10 June 2013

Harvest of Death



On the way into the store I am stopped by a woman who read the article I had read on Robert Peel and told me that the Victorian PM was an ancestor. She enjoyed the piece.

Hairdresser rails at the way in which some people treat those that they regard as inferior. She calls it a "High and Mighty" attitude. I tell her about my experience and she tells me about her experiences.

Woman has an expertise in that she is a rat catcher or as she would have it a rat rescuer. Is it true that you are never more than 20 feet from them or is that a freemason, I get confused.

Person's son id writing a dissertation on American Civil war. he is at Lancaster. We are quiet and I have a good chat. He is particularly interested in the photography such as Matthew Brady. I think he rearranged some of the bodies to strike a more dramatic pose

No comments:

Post a Comment