Saturday 8 June 2013

Charlemagne had a squeaky voice


A Wolves supporter and very down. last season made her want to turn to drink. She bought a large bottle of gin. But I, ask her, is the new manager Kenny Jackett the right fit for the club?

One of the old favourites. A West Londoner originally from Hammersmith. She called me a perisher once. She is moving house and the children are helping her out.

Young girl with Harry Potter fixation. I tell her of the trip to the studio. She has done it as well and it is well worth the trip down to Watford. Phoebe managed to open the door to the hall at Hogwarts when we went.

Woman has a border collie/ Labrador cross I would have thought a placid combination but its a sheep killer apparently.

Couple about to visit a relative in Aachen or Aix le Chapelle and home to the Emperor Charlemange. I heard a documentary on radio about him apparently he was very tall and had a squeaky voice






No comments:

Post a Comment