Tuesday 30 April 2013

No Tripe




A woman buys Bury Black Pudding and we have a discussion on offal. I ask her whether she likes tripe. She does not but tells me that she had a guest over the weekend who wanted tripe but she had lots of foodstuffs in the house but sadly no tripe.

"I" newspaper is quite popular( not as popular as Daily Mail) man says that he used to take the Guardian and gave it up because of the cost. he hated the Daily Mail and in his youth used to read the Daily Herald.  My father used to take the Guardian from the 60s when people like Neville Cardus used to write for it

Man bought £250 worth of shopping although not a record as a group of doctors bought £400 once, mainly drink, for a weekend in a house in the country. I seemed to recall offering them a biblical tract



No comments:

Post a Comment