Tuesday 30 April 2013

Plastic Bag Ono Band







I open plastic bags for oldish slightly raffish looking man. He is appreciative and thanks me. For some reason John Lennon comes into the conversation . It turns out that this man  was in the same hotel in Montreal that John and Yoko had their sleep- in way back in 1969. For a minute I thought that he was going to tell me that he was in the Plastic Ono Band. I thought from bagism to plastic bagism in one easy movement

I had heard a radio item on the mystery of the Flannan Isles in the Hebrides some time ago and I was asking a woman from Ayr about Aran. I recall staying on the island for a holiday in the early 90s. The place is wonderful for wildlife which she agreed. There was a whale in the sound near Brodick

Rather sad tale of a woman who told me that her dog aged 16 had recently died. The cat wanders around the house crying like a child after his old pal. Its sound sets her off - not surprising really







No comments:

Post a Comment