Wednesday 24 April 2013

People's Friend?









Man ( he looked like Philip Larkin/John Christie the strangler) very annoyed as we were delayed because woman in front credit card was playing up. I could feel the heat of the resentment and anger- it sometimes happens.

What's People's Friend like? I wouldn't think it would be to much down these dark streets a man must go especially when the story is set in Totnes Cannot see too many slasher stories in it and the front cover is never Ladywood or Lasells.

 I  am threatened at the till. Old Woman snarls after she has been delayed. "I know a friend of yours. I was on the phone to him night". I would have thought it would have been hard to be a capo di capo in Devon. I would have been even more impressed if the name was Gambino rather than Williams- from a friend of Italian Opera

Things quiten time and I have a great chat with bloke about the Office. is there a David Brent in every workplace in the country? We both thought so

 Woman buys multiple grappes of garlic. A bad case of vampirism in the area it seems.

No comments:

Post a Comment