Friday 26 April 2013

Here's Johnny





I explain to customer the end of "Shining". Moral never build hotels on Indian burial grounds but then Jack has never been the same since "Cuckoo's Nest

Woman buys British Cookbook, No recipe for Chitterlings as far as I can and absolute nothing on Hodge- great pity

Tell couple that I am researching researching Zeppelin attack on N Staffs in 1916. Tells me of the  crew that are buried at Cannock in the German war cemetery. No choice- for the crew but burn or jump

Man tells me has pictures of Moorland Engineering which was just over the road used to make drain covers, saw one in street in Hong Kong made him proud of the engineering tradition of the area which is much depleted now 

Telegraph reader repeat the view to young woman that its an age restricted product and that you have to be 60 in order to buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment